Jeremy Radio

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Eight Things for Melissa

Here they are in not-so-random order:

1. Sometimes I secretly wish I had a higher voice so that the high notes would be easier.
2. Sometimes I wish I played a lighter and less expensive instrument than the tuba.
3. Who would’ve thunk that I would love school? There I said it. Admittance is the first step
on the road to recovery.
4. I think I enjoy Star Trek more than Star Wars, which is all GL’s fault.
5. I wish I could run without pain.
6. I have a terrible memory (Oh wait! You already knew that.)
7. Being a musician is the best job in the world; it just needs to pay more and not require a
uniform. Less than 5 years to go!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday; it’s all about the food.
9. I have a terrible memory (I can’t remember if already said that.)

Off the top of my head, Mel missed Dad and Scott. (Yeah, Scott, we know you have a blog. And by the way Nick says you are a wussie man and will soon be shorter than him.)

A side note, Junior will likely be doing his Eagle Project this Saturday, as long every thing gets approved. He is determined to drive and get his license on his 16th birthday. He may yet prevail and has many moons before then to get it done. He is the MAN!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I wish you could just walk without pain. You look like a 100-year old man every time you go down the stairs. I guess that matches your memory. Hey, that was age-ism and mean-ism! Sorry, couldn't resist.:-) You know I love you-- warbling, hobbling, fumbling and all!

Grandpa Howe said...

I love you Jer.